Comment on page
Operators are involved in answering clients’ questions in Blinger.io interface. Their authority can be expanded with role permissions.
Initially, only super-admin can have the access to all of the settings
- 1.In field “User email” - write down the email of operator whom you plan to add
- 2.In field “Operator groups” - choose the group to which you plan to add the operator
- 3.Press “Send invitation to email”
If there is no groups - choose the group Default (automatically created group when the super-admin register the account)
- 1.Write down the list of operators’ email addresses (.csv)
- 2.Upload this file
- 3.In field “Operator groups” - choose the group to which you plan to add the operators
- 4.Press “Send invitation to email”
After sending the invitation, the letter will be sent to the specified email addresses to complete registration in Blinger.io
You can track the status of operator registration in the Operators section. If the operator has completed registration, there will be the status "Active" - otherwise "Not registered".
To remove an operator, you need to go to the tab Operators, first click "Deactivate" and then "Delete".