Operators are involved in answering clients’ questions in Blinger.io interface. Their authority can be expanded with role permissions.
Initially, only super-admin can have the access to all of the settings
- 1.In field “User email” - write down the email of operator whom you plan to add
- 2.In field “Operator groups” - choose the group to which you plan to add the operator
- 3.Press “Send invitation to email”
- 1.Write down the list of operators’ email addresses (.csv)
- 2.Upload this file
- 3.In field “Operator groups” - choose the group to which you plan to add the operators
- 4.Press “Send invitation to email”
You can track the status of operator registration in the Operators section. If the operator has completed registration, there will be the status "Active" - otherwise "Not registered".
To remove an operator, you need to go to the tab Operators, first click "Deactivate" and then "Delete".